- From the Apple Menu, open System Preferences....
- In the Internet & Wireless (Internet & Network in older versions) section, select the Network control panel
- Select the desired network device in the list. This will typically be Ethernet for the wired Ethernet port or AirPort for the wireless network
- Click the Advanced... button in the lower right corner
- Select the Ethernet or AirPort tab as appropriate
- The value listed beside Ethernet ID: or AirPort ID: is the Hardware MAC Address for the selected network device. It will be in the format XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX
Find Your MAC Address on Mac OS
How to locate your MAC address on a computer with a Mac OS.
Print & Access Info
Content Create Date: 2016-09-08 04:00:00
Content last Modified Date: 2019-03-05 19:18:40
Access Date: 2019-08-21 05:03:10
Access URL: https://its.wpi.edu/article/id/54