Network Drive Mapping Using Windows 8
This article explains how to map a WPI network drive on a Windows 8 computer.
- On the tiled menu, type "Computer" and select the computer icon under "Results"
- In the list located on the left of the box, right-click on "Computer"
- Click "Map network drive..."
- Uncheck the "Reconnect at sign-in" box if it is checked
- Type in the network drive path (ex. \\storage.wpi.edu\HOME\My_Documents)
- Click "Finish"
- When the logon information is requested, enter your WPI username in the format "email@example.com" and your Windows password
Drive mapping instructions are the same as above, however, you will need to be connected to WPI's VPN in order for the connections to work.
Print & Access Info
Content Create Date: 2016-08-25 04:00:00
Content last Modified Date: 2018-08-27 12:35:11
Access Date: 2019-08-21 12:33:53
Access URL: https://its.wpi.edu/article/id/35