Accounts and Email
After establishing your username and password, please allow up to three hours for WPI systems to recognize your profile.
To access the campus network you must register your device(s). See our page for device specific instructions
While working off campus, the Virtual Private Network (VPN) can be used to access WPI network resources.
To utilize the library databases from off-campus read the information provided by the Library
We provide actively enrolled students access to an online web store to purchase many software titles at discounted prices.
Search for software available at WPI. Includes details about versions, installation and location.
The terminal server offers access to many software applications without the need to install them.
Access the terminal server by using your preferred remote desktop program to connect to:
Academic & Research Computing (ARC)
SESA Training and Support
Instruction is offered for SESA needed for science and engineering curriculum and research activity.
- Software applications: Matlab, Mathcad, ANSYS, Fluent, CES EduPack, Labview, Comsol, Fortran, SolidWorks, 3D Printing
- Instructor-led classes
- Guest instruction in faculty classrooms
- Help sessions to support WPI courses
- Customizable training sessions and consultations for small groups
- Office hours, one-to-one consultations
Additional ARC Services
- High Performance Compute Systems (Windows/Linux)
- System Administration
- Storage Data Management
- Code Development
- Large Format/Poster Printing Service
- Help Manage PCs Attached to Instruments
- Research Port Activation Process
- Research Website Hosting
- Classroom Support (computational services)
If you have any questions or need IT Support, during the school year, stop by the Service Desk located in the George C. Gordon Library.
You may also contact the Service Desk at any time via phone, or e-mail; and we will respond to any questions or comments you may have..