- In a web browser, navigate to portal.office.com, sign in, select Outlook.
A screenshot of portal.office.com showing the link to outlook in O365
- Under the Groups section, select the name of the group.
A screenshot of the Groups menu on Outlook for Office 365
- In the top right corner of the window, click on the members section.
A screenshot of the link to the members section link on the groups management page in Office 365
- Select Add Members.
A Screenshot of the add members icon for Groups management
- Enter the names of the members to add.
A screenshot of the Add members dialogue for Groups Management
- Select Save in the top left corner of the pane.