When off-campus, the preferred method for connecting to the WPI VPN is through the Pulse Secure Client. After you have installed and launched Pulse Secure, you can add a new connection profile by following these steps:
- Click the plus sign next to the "Connect" Label
- Select "UAC or SSL-VPN" for the Type
- Type "Default VPN" for the Name
- Type https://vpn.wpi.edu for the Server URL
- Click the "Add" button to save the profile
The profile you added should appear in the menu on the main screen. You can click on the connect button, and it should take you through the login process. Be sure to use your full email address as your login.