- Active WPI Account
- Provisioned Adobe License
- Close/Quit all active Microsoft Products
After you have been provisioned an Adobe License, you will have access to install Adobe Products on your WPI-Provisioned machine.
- Close/Quit all Microsoft products prior to beginning the installation
- Open "Software Center"
- Open the "Applications" Tab
- Open the "Adobe Document Cloud and Adobe Creative Cloud application manager" application
- Select Install
The Adobe DC application and Creative Cloud application manager will install silently in the background. Once the installation is complete, you can begin using Adobe DC.