- Click on the "Start" Orb
- Right-click on the "Computer" button.
- This may appear as the name of your machine on WPI-Provisioned machines
- Click "Map network drive..."
- Uncheck the "Reconnect at logon" box if it is checked
- Type in the network drive path (ex. \\storage.wpi.edu\HOME\My_Documents)
- Click "Finish"
- When the logon information is requested, enter your WPI username in the "email@example.com" format and enter your WPI Password
Drive mapping instructions are the same as above, however, you will need to be connected to WPI's VPN in order for the connections to work.