- Click the Windows icon on the task bar to bring up the Start Menu
- In the search bar, type "Computer"
- In the search results, right-click on "This PC"
- Click "Map network drive"
- Uncheck the "Reconnect at sign-in" box if it is checked
- Type in the network drive path (ex. \\storage.wpi.edu\HOME\My_Documents)
- Click "Finish"
- When the logon information is requested, enter your WPI username in the "email@example.com" format and your WPI Password
While drive mapping instructions remain the same, you'll need to be connected to WPI's VPN in order for the connections to work. The VPN page contains instructions on installation and use.