Both meeting hosts and meeting attendees must have the Teams application installed on their machines.
Host Web Conferencing Meeting
- Open the Microsoft Teams application
- Navigate to the Teams section in the left column and select the appropriate team
- Below the conversation section, click the camera icon entitled Meet now
- Give your meeting a title
- Other members of the team will need the application open and should select Join
- Members can be added to the meeting by:
- Going to the top right of the meeting window and selecting the Show participants pane and add people button
- Enter the email address of the member that needs to be invited where it says Invite someone. They will need to have the Microsoft Teams application installed and open to join the meeting.