These instructions can be used to view Expense Reports, and change Expense Reports that are In Progress.
Before you begin:
Login to your WPI Workday Account and click the Expenses worklet.
View Existing Expense Report
- Start typing My Expense Report into the Workday search bar. When the suggestions menu appears, click My Expense Reports – Report.
- The filter default is to look for all of your expense reports in the last 2 months. If you need different search criteria, enter it, then click OK.
- Workday will create a list of your expense reports, based on the filter criteria you set.
- All of the column headers can be filtered. Click the column header, set your filter conditions, then click Filter. Your filtered list will appear.
- Click the Magnifying Glass icon for the expense report you want to view.
Change Expense Report
If an expense report is In Progress, you can update, edit, or make corrections.
- Follow the previous section’s directions on View Existing Expense Report.
- Find the expense report you want to modify and click the Change Expense Report button.
- You can then update and Submit the expense report.
- The updated expense report will be routed through the approval process again.