Find Your MAC Address on Windows
How to locate your MAC address using a Windows computer.
- Click on the Start menu button
- Type "cmd" in the search box and press "Enter"
- This will open a black Command Prompt window
- Type: getmac /v /fo list
- Find the entry associated with your network card, typically labeled "Local Area Connection for wired interfaces" or "Wireless Network Connection for wireless interfaces"
- The value listed as the "Physical Address" is the Hardware MAC Address for that network card. It will be in the format: XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX
- Type exit to close the Command Prompt window when finished