Find Your MAC Address on Mac OS
How to locate your MAC address on a computer with a Mac OS.
- From the Apple Menu, open System Preferences...
- In the Internet & Wireless (Internet & Network in older versions) section, select the Network control panel
- Select the desired network device in the list. This will typically be "Ethernet" for the wired Ethernet port or "AirPort" for the wireless network
- Click the Advanced... button in the lower right corner
- Select the Ethernet
- The value listed beside Ethernet ID: or AirPort ID: is the Hardware MAC Address for the selected network device. It will be in the format: XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX