Add a Resource Mailbox to the Outlook Client
This article provides instructions for adding a Resource Mailbox to Outlook through the Outlook Client
- Active WPI Account
- Mailbox Access Rights to the Resource Mailbox
- After opening the Outlook program, go to the File tab at the top
- Navigate to the Account Settings icon and select Account settings from the drop down list
- In the E-mail tab that should open as the default, select Change...
- On the Change Account tab, click More Settings...
- Click the Advanced tab and choose Add
- Type the name of the mailbox, including the @wpi.edu and then click Ok
- Select Apply then OK then Next and finally, Finish
Print & Access Info
Content Create Date: 2019-03-07 19:24:00
Content last Modified Date: 2019-04-22 17:24:54
Access Date: 2019-09-20 03:26:33
Access URL: https://its.wpi.edu/article/id/285