Create a WPI account and set a new password.
- Open a new browser window and navigate to https://bannerweb.wpi.edu
- Login with your WPI ID number and PIN and click Login
- Choose a new PIN
- Set up a security question
- Accept the FERPA disclosure
- Click on Personal Information
- Click on Computer Account Settings
- Choose a password for your WPI account
- After completing account creation steps above, please allow twenty four hours for your WPI Identity to be provisioned.
Password Reset: Please use the Self Service Password Reset "Action" (see the link at the top right of this page) to establish the self-service password reset feature for your account. SSPR will be available after your WPI Identity has been provisioned.
Username Information: Your WPI username is established based on your first initial, middle initial and last name. For example, John A. Smith would receive the username jasmith and email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If the resulting username already exists in the system for another user, the username that will be chosen will have a number appended to it. For example, James A. Smith will receive the username jasmith2 and email email@example.com.
When returning students recreate an account in this manner, their prior username is resurrected automatically.