eProjects 2.0 is a place for project opportunities to be advertised by advisors and discovered by students. Information is available for:
- HUA - Humanities and Arts Practicums and Seminars
- MQP - Major Qualifying Projects
- IQP - Interactive Qualifying Projects
- TRIADS - pilot seed grant program
eProjects 2.0 is also a place to:
- Explore explore global project centers
- Apply for project membership
- Complete a project
- Upload an Electronic Thesis Dissertation (ETD) or Great Problem Seminar (GPS) poster
Data from eProjects ties into academic processes for submission, degree requirements, evaluations, and archiving into Digital WPI.
- It provides one stop shopping for students searching for a project throughout WPI’s academic departments and global project centers.
- It directly feeds the Digital WPI library preservation system.
- Its responsive design supports popular devices such as smart phones, tablets, and laptop computers.
- The faceted search simplifies project discovery using multiple interactive filters.
- The site supports the WCAG 2.0 AA accessibility standards.