Teams is a collaboration option available to WPI account holders through Office 365.
Microsoft Teams is a collaboration app that helps your team organize files, have conversations, meet, and share tools —all in one place. Different types of teams can be created to meet the needs of classes, professional learning communities, staff, and organizations.
Teams Top 5!
- Chat - with an individual, a few people, or your whole Team
- Channels - Enable team members to tune in to topics; can be private too.
- Files - easy to share and access within Channels
- Tool Tabs - Add Planner for tasks, Excel for spreadsheets, or other tools that your team will access frequently
- Zoom - The Zoombot integrates with Teams for meetings
If you would like to explore using O365 Teams for Education:
- Actions contain links to O365 Teams information including overviews from Microsoft and how to get started with Teams at WPI.
- Within Teams the Help icon in the lower left corner also offers a variety of instructions and tips.
- Join or Create a Team by copying another team; Information Technology made a public team "gr-Academic Project Template" that you can copy to get started. It includes Planner and Zoombot.