Through Microsoft Office 365 (O365), OneDrive cloud file storage is available to WPI account holders. Store personal academic or business files and share them internally or with external users.
- WPI account holders are provisioned 1TB worth of cloud storage
- Share with internal and external users
- Use an online web platform or local device application and file folder structure
- Easy access to view and edit your files from all devices
- Files are protected and backed up
It is important WPI account holders are adhering to our standards and policies regarding data storage.
Restricted Use Data cannot be stored in OneDrive. Any files containing sensitive data such as social security numbers, credit card numbers, or confidential information, should instead be stored in your My_Documents storage drive in accordance with the Data Classification Policy.
IT recommends reviewing the WPI Data Classification Policy prior to storing files in your OneDrive.