- Active WPI Account
- Provisioned Adobe License
- Close/Quit all active Microsoft Products
Install Creative Cloud Application Manager
After you have been provisioned an Adobe License, you will have access to install Adobe Products on your WPI-Provisioned machine.
- Close/Quit all Microsoft products prior to beginning the installation
- Open Software Center
- Open the Applications Tab
- Open the Adobe Document Cloud and Adobe Creative Cloud application manager application
- Select Install
The Adobe DC application and Creative Cloud application manager will install silently in the background. Once the installation is complete, you can install the Adobe CC applications.
Use Manager to Install Creative Cloud Apps
- Open the Adobe Creative Cloud Application Manager
- Log in with your WPI email address and password
- Select the Apps tab
- Select Install on the applications you'd like on your machine