- Active WPI Account
- Internet Access
Back Up Files to OneDrive Application
The OneDrive Application must be installed and configured to your account to complete the backup to the Application.
- Locate the OneDrive icon and click on it to Open it
- Click the "More" option
- Select "Manage Backup"
- Follow the on-screen prompts to backup your files
Copy Files to OneDrive Online
- Open OneDrive Online
- Login with your WPI Credentials
- Create a folder structure you'd like to move your files into
- Open File Explorer
- Navigate to the folder that has locally saved documents
- Select "This PC" for the most common folders
- Click and hold the folder - drag it into your OneDrive folder
- Repeat for all locally saved folders
IT recommends verifying the following folders are checked and copied:
Oddly enough, DON'T USE EDGE! IT recommends setting Chrome or Firefox as your default browser prior to starting the backup.