As Android operating systems vary, the terminology may be a little different on your specific device. However, the instructions below can be used for the majority of Android Mail Clients.
- Open Settings
- Go to Accounts
- Select the option to "Add Account"
- Select the option that includes "Microsoft Exchange"
- Enter your WPI email address and password
- It should automatically grab WPI's server settings
- Select "OK" for Remote Security Administration
- Select "Next" for the default account options, or update as you see fit
- Select the option to "Activate" the phone administrator, if propted
- Select "Next" to use the default name, or change the name as you see fit
WPI allows community members to access WPI email from mobile devices.
Please note: WPI provides the ability to remotely wipe all data from a connected mobile device in the event it is stolen, lost, or compromised. A remote wipe can be executed by the WPI account owner or requested through the Service Desk.
Backup of personal data on any mobile device is the responsibility of the device holder.
If your Android Device does not automatically configure the email server settings, use the following:
- Domain\username: YOURUSERNAME@wpi.edu
- Server: outlook.office365.com